*Currently accepting short-term work.
What Do You Write?
“So, Jenny, what do you do?” people ask.
“Well, I’m a stay-at-home mom and a writer,” I tell them.
“Oh, what do you write?”
Here I pause. The quick and easy answer is, “Youth Fantasy,” since my biggest project to date has been a youth fantasy novel. The longer, more complicated answer, especially since I have been working more in the Freelancing world, is, “A little of a lot.” So, to answer that question for anyone else who would like to know, here is a list of the types of writing I have done up to this point:
- Autobiographical Works (for myself and others)
- Blog Posts
- Book Reviews
- Book Trailer Script
- Character Descriptions
- Children’s Stories
- Entertainment Articles
- Movie Reviews
- News Articles for an Event
- Political Article
- Realistic Fiction
- Scriptural Commentary
- Teaching Articles
- Travel Articles that include descriptions of cities, city districts, restaurants, hotels, shopping centers, food, local attractions, history, and music
I think this about covers it so far. I’ll update this list as my experience grows.
For further reference, here is a list of places where you can view my writings:
- My Faithwriters Profile: https://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?id=37392
- Invisible Battles Website: https://invisiblebattles.com/
- The Bottom Line: http://www.tblfaithnews.com/author/jenny
- The MOPS Blog: https://blog.mops.org/working-out-my-passions/
- Classcraft Blog: https://www.classcraft.com/blog/features/student-engagement-guide/