~M. J. Padgett, ~Marilyn Borga, ~Mesu Andrews, ~Nancy Ellen Hird
M. J. Padgett
Heart-Soul-Mind Article: Hope in the Darkness with M. J. Padgett
Series and Books:
- The History of Goranin Trilogy: Eiagan’s Winter, The Revenant Queen (set for release in 2020)
- The Grimm Brothers’ Guides Series: Snow Kissed Volume 1, Ashes to Ashes Volume 2, Deceptively Beautiful Volume 3, Autumn Awaken Volume 4, Gilded Lies Volume 5, Frozen Heart Volume 6, The Heart of Darkness Volume 7 (Coming 2020), The Grimm Brothers’ Guide to Sociopathic Princesses The Ultimate Fan Guidebook (Coming 2020)
- The Secret Author Series: The Yellow Note, The Postcard, The Letter, The Text Message, The Telegram (Coming 2020)
- The Projects of Life Series: The Love Project, The Hate Project (Coming 2020)
- I’m Pretty Sure About That Series: I’m Pretty Sure You’re Going to Miss Me Ronin McKinsey, I’m Pretty Sure You’re Gonna’ Regret That Darcy Pistolis (Coming 2020)
About the Author
M. J. Padgett is first and foremost a mom. Her free-spirited kindergartener has quite the vivid imagination, and her antics sometimes find their way into her mommy’s work. She is a lover of all things chocolate, a Grimm and Dickens addict, a self-proclaimed smarty-pants, and an introvert to the core.
Writing is her true passion (after raising her daughter, of course), and she writes as often as possible. One of her favorite things about writing is creating a world where people can escape reality for a little while, maybe even walk away feeling hopeful about the real world around them. When it comes to reading, she loves a book that can make her forget where she is no matter the genre. If she can get lost and feel like the characters are her real friends, she’s a happy reader.
Connect with M. J. Padgett
- Website: www.mjpadgettbooks.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mjpadgettbooks/
- Instagram: @mpadgett14
- Twitter: @BooksPadgett
- Bookbub Author Page
- Goodreads Author Page
- Amazon Author Page
_ _ _
Genre: Christian Fiction
Book: Forever Kozy
Heart-Soul-Mind Article: Welcome Wednesday: Learning from the Past with Marilyn Borga
About the Author: Marilyn Borga is blessed to live in her Ohio hometown with her husband, Joel. Together they have spent over four decades rescuing and remodeling old houses there. They also grow and sell Christmas trees. Reading, writing, gardening, and cooking are some of her hobbies. She cherishes time spent with friends and family and especially enjoys celebrating and writing about her Hungarian heritage. In her writing, she strives to honor God with the realization that “only what’s done for Christ will last.” Forever Kozy is her first novel.
Connect with Marilyn
- Email: email@example.com
_ _ _
Genre: Biblical Fiction
Series and Books
- Treasures of His Love Series: Love Amid the Ashes, Love’s Sacred Song, Love in a Broken Vessel, In the Shadow of Jezebel
- Treasures of the Nile Series: The Pharaoh’s Daughter, Miriam
- The Psalm Series: By the Waters of Babylon: A Captive’s Song – Psalm 137
- Prophets and Kings Series: His Unfathomable Pain (free novella prequel to subscribers of Mesu’s newsletter) , Isaiah’s Daughter, Of Fire and Lions, Adnah’s Legacy (free novella prequel to subscribers of Mesu’s newsletter), Isaiah’s Legacy
Heart-Soul-Mind Article: A Prodigal Hope
MESU ANDREWS is the Christy Award-winning author of Isaiah’s Daughter (Book #1) and you can find more info about Isaiah’s Legacy (the conclusion of Hephzibah’s story) on her website. She’s received numerous accolades for her other novels including Of Fire and Lions and Love Amid the Ashes. Her deep understanding of and love for God’s Word brings the biblical world alive for readers. Andrews lives in North Carolina with her husband Roy and enjoys spending time with her tribe of grandchildren. For more information, visit www.mesuandrews.com.
Connect with Mesu
- Please visit http://www.mesuandrews.com/ to order free bookmarks, download Bible studies or group discussion questions.
- Facebook: Mesu Andrews
- Twitter: MesuAndrews
- Pinterest: MesuAndrews
- Goodreads: Mesu Andrews
- Instagram: Mesu Andrews
_ _ _
Nancy Ellen Hird
Genre: Middle Grade Mystery
Books: My Edinburgh Series
Heart-Soul-Mind Article: Adventures in Edinburgh
About the Author
Nancy Ellen Hird has always loved telling stories. She even wrote them in French. (Her French professor said the stories were charming, but her French not so much.) She holds a bachelor’s degree in English and in drama as well as elementary and secondary teaching credentials. She has taught seventh grade, preschool and sixth grade Sunday school. The juvenile mystery series –from My Edinburgh Files grew out of her frequent trips to Scotland with her husband and his college-age theater students.
Connect with Nancy
Read her book reviews of other great books for kids on Books 4 Christian Kids, https://nancyellenhird.wordpress.com/.