Genre: Christian Living
Heart-Soul-Mind Article: Refining Relationships with Tammy Melton
About the Author: Tammy Melton, LPC has over 30 years experience working with people as a teacher, minister, and counselor. Tammy received her Master of Professional Counseling through Liberty University and holds ministerial credentials with Harvest Network International. She is the founder of Legacy Ministries for Christ, Inc., a non-profit ministry that offers counseling and training. She also recently started Legacy Freedom, LLC to promote true freedom from inner wounds and dysfunctional relationships.
As an author, Tammy writes a blog and has published the book, Loving God With All Five Senses, that can be used by individuals or groups for spiritual growth and Bible study. Her newest book, Refining Relationships with God, self, and others, has already helped numerous readers develop an intimate relationship with God, receive inner healing in order to love self, and attain tools to help refine relationships with others.
As a speaker, Tammy is available for:
- Refining Relationships Retreats
- Inner Healing Prayer Training
- Christian Conferences
- Presentations Tailored to Your Needs
Tammy has been happily married for over 33 years. Tammy and Bill live in Fayetteville, GA and have two adult daughters.
Connect with Tammy
Purchase Tammy’s Books
- Amazon: Loving God with All Five Senses, Refining Relationships
- Books-A-Million: Loving God with All Five Senses, Refining Relationships
- Barnes and Noble: Loving God with All Five Senses, Refining Relationships
- Contact Tammy to purchase a signed copy at email@example.com